7 nights for the price of 5, from 22/5 to 2/7/2021 at Altomincio Family Park (lake Garda) and Fabulous Village (Rome), from 29/5 to 2/7/2021 at Norcenni Girasole Club (Chianti hills) and Park Albatros Village (Tuscan coast), from 18/6 to 2/7/2021 Montescudaio Village (Tuscan coast).
You have quality services, maximum comfort and ample space in total safety, both in the village and in your accommodation, carefully sanitised and ready to welcome you. Book your next holiday now with complete peace of mind. You can cancel or change the date and destination up to 24 hours before arrival.
You have maximum flexibility even in the event of positivity to virus thanks to the free insurance, and if you want, from june, you can arrange for a molecular swab to be performed at a special rate during your holiday.
Book now and take advantage of this special offer using the promo-code JUNE21.
- a deposit of 30% will be required at the time of booking;
- you have up to 30 days from the check-in date to change or cancel your reservation and pay the balance;
- any changes or cancellations must be communicated to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- the offer is valid for bookings made to 2 July 2021 for accommodation only (no pitches) ;
- these offers cannot be combined with other current and future promotions;
- if payment is not received by 30 days from the check-in date, the deposit will not be returned
We suggest you these destinations
Altomincio Family Park is the first holiday camp in Italy able to offer all the mod cons, allowing you to enjoy a holiday packed with experiences, especially well-suited to young children...
Norcenni Girasole Village has everything you need for a complete, fun-filled Tuscany holiday. Ensconced in the green Tuscan hills, just a few kilometres from the splendour of Florence...
Our holiday camp is located in an area surrounded by some of the most important archaeological sites in Tuscany, and just a stone’s throw from the crystal-clear sea...