Do you dream of visiting the most beautiful Italian cities while staying in convenient and comfortable mobile homes far enough away from city traffic, but just a few minutes by bike or bus from the centre?
If all you are looking for is a little peace and quiet, we have thought of an initiative that is tailored for you!
Book a stay at our Camping in Town by 30/09/2020 starting from € 29 per night and up to 24 hours before your arrival, you can decide to:
- change your destination by choosing between our Venice, Rome or Florence Camping in Town or our PLUS in Florence
- change the dates of stay and move them until 2021
- any cancellation fee
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• at the time of the booking, we require a deposit of 30%
• you have up to 24 hours from the check-in to pay the remaining amount of the reservation or to modify the destination or the date or cancel;
• any changes or cancellations must be communicated to the following email addresses , , firstname.lastname@example.org; we remind you that in case of cancellation you can choose between a refund of the deposit paid or a voucher valid for 12 months from the scheduled check-in date, which can be spent within the 2021 season in any Camping in Town of our programming or our PLUS in Florence
• the offer is valid for bookings made by 30/09/2020 and not combinable with other current and future promotions
* In case of non-payment within 24 hours. from the date of check-in the deposit will not be returned.
We suggest you these destinations
Don’t visit Venice like everyone else - go wild instead! Immerse yourself in the comfort of a lush, green campsite in nature, designed to ensure your holiday is fun and stress-free...
Camping in the heart of the Renaissance, why not? Florence Camping in Town offers you an exciting and eco-friendly urban experience for your Italy holiday...
Just a stone’s throw from Rome Camping in Town, what awaits you is the breathtaking discovery of the capital of Italy: the Rome of La Dolce Vita, a leap into its ancient glory, admiring the most beautiful monuments...